Thursday 10 February 2011

Can anyone help?

I want ot know how to move 2 Pages docs from my Macbook & convert them to Word for my PC.
Help!
It serves me right to be honest. I was so excited about my new Blog and the chance to spew in public that I took my Macbook on the train to London. There I was, feeling a bit self conscious and a bit pleased with myself for looking like most of my fellow passengers. It was such a luxury to have an hour and a quarter all to myself... rubbish. Pride comes before a fall and now my spewing is stuck in the ether!
x

1 comment:

  1. Upload them to Google Docs. You can then download them to any computer in a wide range of formats.

    If you don't use Google Docs, open up the Google Browser. Sign in using the log in you use for your blog. Go to the top right hand cornner and click on settings. Choose Google account settings. Go down to the try something new bit and click on Docs. You will then be up and running.

    ReplyDelete